Photo by RODNAE Productions
Every parent or caregiver should teach a child through consoling care what genuine affection is like. Do not create such a need in your child.
One of the worst and the most inhumane crimes discussed by civic societies is child abuse because of the severe impacts of this evil on the victim and community. Children are vulnerable to abuses of various kinds and magnitudes as their exposure to unsafe conditions at households, schools, or other organized groups is generally free from social surveillance and the perceived moral justice norms. Although the number and frequency may vary with the differences in the legislature and cultural standards among the societies, each case of child abuse is a direct hit on the face of the constitutional prestige of every country. The social horror of child abuse should be prevented by the strict enforcement of laws by the concerned authorities with the association of the conscious public to protect the innocence of children.
Every home should have an atmosphere that is emotionally safe for children. It is a place where they should feel comfortable and secure, free to open their hearts and speak their minds without being shut down.
5 Horrifying Child Abuse Cases
1. “Most Horrifying Thing I Have Ever Seen.” A 4-year-old, Teghan Skiba, was tortured, terrorized, and tormented for ten days in a shed behind her home by Jonathan Douglas Richardson, her mother’s boyfriend. Teghan’s mother was away during this time for training with the army reserves. When arrested, Richardson smirked and mocked officers, saying what they would do to him; to tie him down and cut him up. Teghan Skiba died three days after being admitted to the hospital.
2. An Urge Leads to Child Abuse. A Milwaukee man is accused of abusing his kid when he had an urge to squeeze the baby tightly, which resulted in the child’s face turning red, eyes becoming bloodshot, and several rib fractures. The abuser also had an urge and pushed his index finger down the child’s throat.
Medical exams revealed several rib fractures. The complaint says that Viane “pushed his index finger down the child’s throat.” There was also bruising on the child’s private parts. The complaint says Viane had such urges “for the past four years, but the urges intensified within the past two years.”
3. Found In The Freezer. Police in Detroit were serving an eviction order and were clearing the apartment. Inside the freezer was a bag that included the bodies of two small kids. One was from an 11-year-old boy, and the other was from a 14-year-old girl; a gruesome finding led police to arrest the kids’ mother. The police have not yet set on how they died. When officials found the Detroit kids dead in the freezer, their mother was gone, but some neighbors helped alert police to her whereabouts.
4. Babysitter Texts Reveal Child Abuse. Ashley Dack always volunteered to help babysit people’s children. Everybody thought that Ashley was one of the most incredible babysitters around and never imagined she could do such horrible things. Dack would consistently send texts and pictures to her boyfriend, Patrick Schuneman, of her sexual assaults on the kids she babysat.
5. Eating Toothpaste to Stay Alive. Sharon Glass and Michael Marshall were arrested in March of 2012 for abusing Marshall’s 13-year-old son. This abuse case includes locking the boy up in closets and zip-tying him to his bed, starving him for days. Glass could get more than 100 years in prison, and Marshall is facing 20 to 40 years in prison.
Every individual breathing in this world is generally assumed and anticipated to experience a childhood filled with joy, laughter, and smiles. However, pain, tears, and silence are the memoirs of some children due to child abuse. Child abuse is an issue that has become an epidemic, developing into children’s most unwelcome nightmares that haunt them daily.